Blue Sunday is a national day of prayer when churches recognize April as Child Abuse Prevention Month – praying for the end of child abuse and neglect, praying for the victims, and praying for those who rescue them. Blue Sunday is held in churches statewide and is open to the public. Contact your local church for more information.
Ready to speak up for a child who needs you?
Contact us today and make a difference in a child's life.
YOUR VOICE CAN BE A CHILD’S ONLY CHANCE.
- Jun 21 10am–2pm CASA Volunteer Training-Montague CountyCASA 101
- Jul 10 12pm–1pm CASA CafeCASA Cafe
- Jul 13 12pm–1pm CASA 101-Wichita CountyCASA 101
- Aug 10 12pm–1pm CASA 101-Wichita CountyCASA 101
- Aug 14 12pm–1pm CASA CafeCASA Cafe