Blue Sunday is a national day of prayer when churches recognize April as Child Abuse Prevention Month – praying for the end of child abuse and neglect, praying for the victims, and praying for those who rescue them. Blue Sunday is held in churches statewide and is open to the public. Contact your local church for more information.
Ready to speak up for a child who needs you?
Contact us today and make a difference in a child's life.
YOUR VOICE CAN BE A CHILD’S ONLY CHANCE.
- Mar 01 7pm–9pm An Evening with Michael MortonCommunity Events
- Mar 03 5pm–9pm Phased In Reclaimed Gala with Catrina KiddCommunity Events
- Mar 13 12pm–1pm CASA CafeCASA Cafe
- Apr 07 11am–2pm 8th Annual Pinwheels for Patsy’s House Kickoff EventChild Abuse Prevention MonthCommunity Events
- Apr 10 12pm–1pm CASA CafeCASA Cafe