Blue Sunday is a national day of prayer when churches recognize April as Child Abuse Prevention Month – praying for the end of child abuse and neglect, praying for the victims, and praying for those who rescue them. Blue Sunday is held in churches statewide and is open to the public. Contact your local church for more information.
Ready to speak up for a child who needs you?
Contact us today and make a difference in a child's life.
YOUR VOICE CAN BE A CHILD’S ONLY CHANCE.
- Apr 26 8am–12pm Traffick 911Child Abuse Prevention MonthCommunity Events
- Apr 26 6pm–7pm Traffick 911 Youth EventChild Abuse Prevention MonthCommunity Events
- Apr 29 Blue Sunday Day of PrayerChild Abuse Prevention MonthCommunity Events
- May 08 12pm–1pm CASA CafeCASA Cafe
- Jun 12 12pm–1pm CASA CafeCASA Cafe