Too many children in the child welfare system lose their families, their rights, and their hope.
Join the fight to make sure they don’t!
Qualifications: All volunteers must:
- Be 21 years of age
- Have a clean criminal history
- Have a clean history on the child abuse registry
- Be willing to complete 30 hours of initial training and 12 hours of training each year thereafter(CASA volunteers)
- Be willing to commit to work on a child’s case for at least a year (CASA Volunteers)
- Be able to personally examine a client’s problems without the situation affecting your judgment(CASA volunteers)